TE3 Lecture: Daily basis Movement quality – 1 hour
€149,00 – €199,00 (0% alv)
A one-hour informational lecture for companies where one of our founders, Jarkko Kortelainen, explains the importance of mobility and its impact on the quality of everyday life! The lecture is intended for working professionals to further develop knowledge on the following:
- Mobility and movement quality philosophy
- How does mobility impact everyday life?
- What is the most effective way to develop optimal mobility?
Visual and educational, we outline how the impact of optimal mobility in carrying out everyday tasks turns to motivation and maintenance of mobility training.
*Based upon 3,000+ TE3 case studies over the last four years.
DescriptionLocation: As agreed Host: Jarkko Kortelainen What will be discussed:
- Why mobility is important and how movement quality impacts our day-to-day lives
- Our brand philosophy and why we are really proud of our mission
- All about our best product, the TE3 Movement Quality license
- Our custom made 6 week training programs designed to fit your client’s needs
|Type of Lecture||
Face To Face, Online