the TE3 Mobility Stick
is a user-friendly, multipurpose testing and training tool equipped with the latest high-end technology.
The built-in 3D-sensors measure movement during mobility testing and exercising, and sends the data to the TE3 Mobility App via Bluetooth®. In exercise mode, the stick also provides real-time, vibrating feedback when the user’s movement reaches a target angle or rotation, or the exercise is being performed incorrectly.
– Reliable 3D-sensor technology
– Data collection with 1° accuracy
– Vibrating motors for self-guided training
– Maintenance free
– Uses Bluetooth® low energy technology (BLE)
The TE3 Stick is embedded with software that integrates seamlessy to the TE3 Application to ensure continuous updates and new features
– Sleek Finnish design and manufacture
– Durable, rechargeable battery (micro USB-B)
– Strong aluminum frame with powder paint coating
100 cmBUY NOW
the TE3 Mobility Application
integrates seamlessly with the TE3 Mobility Stick by tracking motion, analyzing, and benchmarking real-time data presented in an easily understandable, visual format.
– An initial 20-question questionnaire to help benchmark your clients’ needs and track progress
– Ability to adjust the settings of the TE3 Mobility Stick
– Upgrades the TE3 Mobility Stick on a continuous basis
– Guides you through the TE3 Mobility Analysis
– Provides exercise sets and single exercises
– Body control tests
The TE3 Mobility App is available on the App Store and Google Play.
the TE3 Mobility Analysis
was developed and piloted together leading sports and rehabilitation professionals from around the world.
MEASURE IT TO MANAGE IT
A full body, digital mobility analysis through 13 movements in 15 minutes.
Exercises targeting areas of improvement based on the preliminary analysis.
Tangible results motivate people not just to reach goals, but surpass them.