Here you can find some frequently asked questions about our products and services.
Here are some steps you can follow to fix the problem (in this order):
- Make sure you have enabled location on your device. (BLE devices are used in indoor navigation, so the location must be turned on during connecting)
- Make sure you have turned on Bluetooth connection on your device.
- Check if other devices nearby are using Bluetooth to disturb the connection (smart watches, headphones etc.)
- There might be some radio disturbance in the area, try in another location. Especially unstandardized devices might cause disturbance.
- Restart the application.
- If none of the above help, reinstall the application. NB! We do not recommend for you do this if you haven’t installed/updated the application during October 2019 or later. Also, always download the results from your app before reinstalling to make sure you do not lose them.
- There might be a problem with your TE3 Mobility Stick. You can try putting it into “panic mode”:
- Start the stick by holding the orange button. The display shows “—“.
- Hold the stick 10 seconds or until the display shows “uuu”.
- Let go and try establishing the connection again.If you still can’t find the stick with your device, try another device from different manufacturer.
- If you tried everything above and the connection still isn’t successful, there might be a problem with your stick’s Bluetooth. Contact us.
Check if your device meets our system requirements:
General system requirements
- Bluetooth 4.0
- At least 2GB RAM
- Operating system updated
- Android version 6 or newer
- iOS version 9.0 or newer
- Mobile phones:
- iPhone 6s or newer
- Models from 2015 or newer (may depend on the model)
Verification and validation are procedures that are used for checking that a product, service or system meets requirements and specifications and fulfills its intended purpose.
Verification is the evaluation of whether a product etc. complies with the requirements it was intended in the designing phase. It can be done in several life cycle phases, eg. after designing or producing. Verification answers the question: “Are we manufacturing the product properly?”
Validation is the assurance that a profuct etc. fits the intended purpose of use. Validation answers the question: “Are we manufacturing the right product?”
The TE3 Mobility Stick has been CE/FCC tested (verification) and the tests showed it filled the requirements. In addition, it has been researched that different users get the same results (validation).
The measured movements, reference values and corrective exercises have been validated over the years in eg. physiotherapy.
The TE3 Products have been approved by eg. the Finnish Spinal Health Association and we have been audited by government level institutions.
TE3 has not applied to be certified by medical standard bodies such FDA and has not yet planned when and if that would take place.
TE3 Mobility Analysis
TE3 has done research with many of the best performing sports clubs’ and athletes’ physical trainers on what kind of body mobility is the most important to measure and how to improve body mobility depending on the mobility challenges.
The TE3 Mobility Analysis finds individual areas of improvement accurately and accurately and provides a unique program that has proven to have an effect within a few weeks. Other activities like yoga will improve body mobility but it is not tailor-made to address one’s specific challenges.
Personal information is held anonymously and others can’t see your results in the app. High cyber security practices are applied and the passwords used in the TE3 App have been encrypted by Google.