Here you can find some frequently asked questions about our products and services.
If your TE3 Mobility Stick disconnects from the app, do this:
1. Restart the application and try to reconnect to the stick
2. Do NOT restart the stick by using the stick’s own button
We have detected, that losing the connection between the TE3 Mobility Stick and TE3 App during testing or analyzing (streaming data between the application and the stick) might jam the stick. If the connection between the TE3 Mobility Stick and the TE3 App is lost during use and the user tries to restart the stick by scrolling the stick’s menu into “OFF”, the stick will get stuck in 99% of the cases. However, if you hold the stick’s button down and scroll through the stick’s menu once before letting go, the stick will not get stuck and you can avoid jamming.
However, if your TE3 Mobility Stick does jam, do this:
1. Wait until the stick’s battery dies
2. Recharge the stick
3. You can use the stick again
This issue is being fixed and we will soon publish a new Bluetooth plugin, which enables reconnecting to the stick without restarting the application.
Here are some steps you can follow to fix the problem (in this order):
Keep your device on a table or a similar object during the connection. Placing it on the floor might disturb the connection.
- Make sure you have enabled location on your device. (BLE devices are used in indoor navigation, so the location must be turned on during connecting)
- Make sure you have turned on Bluetooth connection on your device.
- Check if other devices nearby are using Bluetooth to disturb the connection (smart watches, headphones etc.). Other devices should be 5 meters away from the device you use.
- There might be some radio disturbance in the area, try in another location. Especially unstandardized devices might cause disturbance.
- Restart the application.
- If none of the above help, reinstall the application. NB! We do not recommend for you do this if you haven’t installed/updated the application during October 2019 or later. Also, always download the results from your app before reinstalling to make sure you do not lose them.
- There might be a problem with your TE3 Mobility Stick. You can try putting it into “panic mode”:
- Start the stick by holding the orange button. The display shows “—“.
- Hold the stick 10 seconds or until the display shows “uuu”.
- Let go and try establishing the connection again. If you still can’t find the stick with your device, try another device from different manufacturer.
- If you tried everything above and the connection still isn’t successful, there might be a problem with your stick’s Bluetooth. Contact us.
When you are using the TE3 Mobility Stick with the App, DO NOT keep your mobile device on the floor (even if you have a coverstand for it). Keeping the device on the floor makes the Bluetooth connection unstable. This is because the floor significantly weakens the Bluetooth signal on mobile devices. Keep the mobile device on a chair/table etc. instead, so that the mobile device is more than 15cm above the floor surface.
You have connected the TE3 Mobility Stick and app during the stick’s calibrating. Wait until the stick has started and calibrated before you connect the stick with the application.
Check if your device meets our system requirements:
General system requirements
- Bluetooth 4.0
- At least 2GB RAM
- Operating system updated
- Android version 6 or newer
- iOS version 9.0 or newer
- Mobile phones:
- iPhone 6s or newer
- Models from 2015 or newer (may depend on the model)
Verification and validation are procedures that are used for checking that a product, service or system meets requirements and specifications and fulfills its intended purpose.
Verification is the evaluation of whether a product etc. complies with the requirements it was intended in the designing phase. It can be done in several life cycle phases, eg. after designing or producing. Verification answers the question: “Are we manufacturing the product properly?”
Validation is the assurance that a profuct etc. fits the intended purpose of use. Validation answers the question: “Are we manufacturing the right product?”
The TE3 Mobility Stick has been CE/FCC tested (verification) and the tests showed it filled the requirements. In addition, it has been researched that different users get the same results (validation).
The measured movements, reference values and corrective exercises have been validated over the years in eg. physiotherapy.
The TE3 Products have been approved by eg. the Finnish Spinal Health Association and we have been audited by government level institutions.
TE3 has not applied to be certified by medical standard bodies such FDA and has not yet planned when and if that would take place.
TE3 Mobility Analysis
TE3 has done research with many of the best performing sports clubs’ and athletes’ physical trainers on what kind of body mobility is the most important to measure and how to improve body mobility depending on the mobility challenges.
The TE3 Mobility Analysis finds individual areas of improvement accurately and accurately and provides a unique program that has proven to have an effect within a few weeks. Other activities like yoga will improve body mobility but it is not tailor-made to address one’s specific challenges.
1. Press the image button in the client card.
2. Press OK to create a new account for the client.
3. The client will receive an email at the email address they have given in the application.
4. By clicking on the link in the email, the customer will activate their own password.
5. The client downloads the application TE3 PRO to their device.
6. The client logs in and goes to history where TE3 Mobility Analysis results and instructions are found.
Personal information is held anonymously and others can’t see your results in the app. High cyber security practices are applied and the passwords used in the TE3 App have been encrypted by Google.